The best thing since sliced bread 🍞 Leave all those weary and mundane tasks to the robots and focus on more meaningful and productive tasks. Robots won’t take over your job, but they will make it easier.
How does it work?
- No more time-consuming manual work. No more copying and inserting data from one system to another, filling in forms, or comparing data.
- Improve accuracy and reduce errors in work. Let the robot do all the checking and verifying automatically. The robot also remembers tasks that seldom occur.
- Forget about finding replacements. Software robots don’t get sick or need time off. They’re designed to work non-stop and around the clock, if required.
HR Processes can be automated with the help of robotic process automation. Software robots can operate without bending under pressure and make information processing accurate and less time consuming. Quality control becomes like a walk in the park.
Just like people, software robots can do things like understand what’s on a screen, complete the right keystrokes, navigate systems, identify and extract data, and perform a wide range of defined actions. Software robots can do it faster and more consistently than humans, without needing to get up and stretch or take a coffee break.
Examples of HR Processes that can be automated:
- Transfer of personal data from a system to another
- Manual tasks of creating an employee profile or termination of employment in the HR system
- Filing of income-tax cards
- Payroll reconciliations and verifications
- Processing of forms according to a set of predefined rules
Small investment in robots — big increase in human satisfaction
Automating a simple HR process comes with a small price tag. Depending on the process, the cost varies somewhere between 2,000 to 6,000 euros, with an additional small monthly fee after onboarding. A small investment increases productivity, accuracy, and speed.