Hassle-free HR? HumHum HR is a HR and payroll app developed by the integratans – keeping it real but not too serious. Employees can take control over their personal information and check their payslips, wherever. The app also allows employers to manage payroll activities securely and focuses your time and energy on doing what you do best. Followed by features that make HR humane. Get the app from our online store or request a demo!
HumHum HR features
- Employee data in your pocket. Employers can manage their employee and payroll information, wherever.
- Hassle-free HR. With the app, you can focus your time and energy on doing what you do best.
- Important messages and documents. Absences due to illness can be reported and approved in one place.
- Modern and secure payroll management. The app provides an easy way to review and approve payments, efficiently and securely.
“The app allows you to manage employee and payroll information and important messages and documents wherever you are.”Employees can also check their payslips on their mobile phone.
Hassle-free HR and secure payroll management
Let the app do the spadework for you. With HumHum HR, employees can view their employee and payroll information, important HR messages, and staff absences in one place, wherever they are. The employer can also approve sick leave and payments securely and efficiently in the app.
With the app, you don’t have to waste your time on paperwork or relatively boring routine tasks. You can use your time to focus on what really matters in your company: humans.
HumHum HR features
- Personal information. HumHum HR acts as a bridge between the employee and the employer. Employers can use the app to manage their employee and payroll information, and check their account transactions in one place, wherever they are.
- Absences and attachments. It takes just a second to report an absence due to illness using the app. This will also save the HR team’s time, as they will be quickly informed of any absences. Related documents can be sent to the employer securely and efficiently through the app, and any confirmations and comments can be made directly in the app. You can approve sick leave and related documents anywhere, anytime, and all necessary documents can be sent to supervisors within seconds.
- Announcements. Stay up to date: with the app, you can share and receive announcements of upcoming staff events and interesting posts on hassle-free HR.
- Payment reviews. The app provides an easy way to review and approve payments, drill down into payslips, and send correction requests. Salary and employment information is automatically analyzed for changes or deviations. Payment history and information on pending payments ensure that every payroll transaction goes as planned. In addition to approval, you can also reject payment transactions. Payments can be approved securely and efficiently in the app – no more endless back-and-forth emails!
- Supported languages: Finnish / English.
HumHum HR provides an easy and efficient platform for managing HR processes.
The app is designed to be as user-friendly as possible for mobile users: for example, the dark themes are easy on the eyes and help reduce battery drain.
With the HumHum HR application, employee data and HR functions travel conveniently in your pocket. In addition to mobile devices, the app can also be accessed on a web browser.
“With the HumHum HR application, employee data and HR functions travel conveniently in your pocket. In addition to mobile devices, the app can also be accessed on a web browser.”Important HR messages, payments, and absences – all essential data in one browser-accessible location.
Integration with other HR systems
For example, when integrated with Mepco, the employee can notify their employer of an absence due to illness directly through the app. The information will be automatically transferred to the HR system, where the employer can process it. Employees can also update their personal information quickly and easily in the app.
“The HumHum HR app can be integrated with Mepco HRM and Sympa HR.”Integration with other HR systems is also possible.
The application was developed with support from the European Regional Development Fund.